Trophic | Full Spectrum Minerals
Minerals are the vital 5% of human nutrition and serve as a foundation for body metabolism. Minerals are the catalysts that assist in the formation and function of enzymes. They form the structural formation of the body on which all muscles, tissues and organs are constructed. Calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese and copper are classified as the essential elements of nutrition. They are interrelated and balanced against each other in all body functions. Chelation is the key to mineral metabolism. It is nature’s process of transferring inorganic minerals to organic form with amino acids so they can be absorbed into the bloodstream. Minerals are poorly absorbed by the small intestine unless they are properly chelated with amino acids. Trophic’s Full Spectrum Minerals, by prechelating minerals with amino acids, relieves the body of this task.
Recommended Use: Helps in the maintenance and development of healthy teeth and bones.
Directions: Adults, take 4 Vcaps daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients (per capsule):
- Calcium (Bisglycinate)(Amino Acid Chelate) … 25 mg
- Magnesium (Bisglycinate)(Amino Acid Chelate) … 25 mg
- Potassium (Potassium Gluconate) … 10 mg
- Zinc (Bisglycinate)(Amino Acid Chelate) … 2 mg
- Manganese (Bisglycinate)(Amino Acid Chelate) … 2 mg
- Copper (Bisglycinate)(Amino Acid Chelate) … 0.3 mg
- Selenium (Amino Acid Chelate) … 25 mcg
- Chromium (Bisglycinate)(Amino Acid Chelate) … 25 mcg
- Vanadium (Bisglycinate)(Amino Acid Chelate) … 10 mcg
- Molybdenum (Bisglycinate)(Amino Acid Chelate) … 10 mcg
- Silicon (Silicic Acid) … 0.5 mg
- Boron (Glycinate)(Amino Acid Chelate) … 0.175 mg
- Iodine (Potassium Iodate) … 0.025 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, cellulose (Vcap).
No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, corn, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. For adult use only.