Attitude Little Leaves Body Lotion | Vanilla Pear
Its soothing and lightweight formula is Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) and formulated with your child in mind. Natural, EWG VERIFIED™ and hypoallergenic, their natural body lotion is infused with blueberry leaf and moringa seed extract to keep their delicate skin protected and smooth. Because they deserve only the best!
- Natural body lotion made with all natural ingredients, derived from plants and minerals only.
- Enhanced with protective, soothing and antioxidant blueberry leaf and moringa seed extract to protect your little one’s skin.
- Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic lotion: suitable for sensitive skin.
- Free of artificial fragrances: lightly infused with a comforting pear and vanilla aroma.
- Lightweight formula, non greasy and easy to apply.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top rated in EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable moisturizer.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan with no animal derived ingredients.
- Awarded the PTPA Seal of Approval: approved and tested by North American parents.
- Free of PEGs (PEG100 Stearate and PEG40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil) potentially contaminated with cancer causing chemicals.
- Free of Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde or Formaldehydereleasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT, all potentially harmful preservatives.
- Free of BHA, BHT, Phthalate and Triclosan, all identified as potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
Ingredients: Aqua / water / eau, vegetable glycerin, dicaprylyl ether, tapioca starch, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, stearyl alcohol, sucrose stearate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cocoglycerides, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, levulinic acid, xanthan gum, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, polyglyceryl2 stearate, panisic acid, glyceryl stearate, sodium levulinate, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry / bleuet) leaf extract, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, triethyl citrate, gammaundecalactone (sweet fruit), hexyl acetate (fruit), vanillin.