Mrs. Meyer’s | Hand Soap Refill (Lavender)
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Lavender Liquid Soap Refill comes in a handy jug that refills your regular Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Liquid Soap Bottle up to two and a half times. It is made from 25% PCR. When you’re done, throw the bottle in with your everyday recycling.
- Ingredients are at least 98% plant-derived, including water content
- Made with renewable raw material for plant-derived resources
- Evaluated to industry efficacy standard testing and ASTM
- Biodegradable (tested and documented)
- No phthalates, chlorine, ammonia, artificial colour, formaldehyde
- No anti-bac by design, all bottles can be recycled and re-used HDPE #2
Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl, 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium, Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil Fragrance, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate.
Recommended for use on body, delicate clothing items and hands. Not recommended for use on eyes, hair, mouth, and sheepskin.
Made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients and moisturizers like shea butter and olive oil, and other thougthfully chosen ingredients. They delight with their rich moisturizing formulas and garden-fresh scents. Don’t forget about our Liquid Hand Soap Refills–so handy, not to mention cuts down on waste. Reduce, refill, recycle.