Progressive | Curcumin Turmeric
Curcumin Turmeric is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a natural anti-inflammatory to help provide relief joint pain, protect against liver damage and promote digestion.
- 9,000 mg of raw herb, curcumin turmeric
- Traditional herbal anti-inflammatory for joint pain relief
- Helps support digestion and protect the liver
- A source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- TRU-ID certified for ingredient authenticity
Suggested Dose: Take 1 capsule daily.
Turmeric extract 50:1 (Curcuma longa, rhizome) equivalent to 9,000 mg of raw herb, standardized to 95% curcuminoids 180 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, water-soluble cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, or prior to use if you are pregnant, have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid.